From: Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: Vocal & Guitar looping - How can I switch vocal on & off?
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Monday, July 7, 2008, 7:28 AM

Hi Mark

I'm doing similar things here. What I do is sometimes split the vocal
signal and then route it through pedals. You might need something like a mixer
to balance guit/vox levels.
If you want a minimalistic setup, you can use a simple impedance converter on
the mic.
I also like the Nobels A/B pedals for their flexibility (have volume controls
on both A,B).

If you can specifcy your complete setup (mixer, PA/amp etc.) I can give you
more specific suggestions.

best regards
Buzap

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx