From: Jim Goodin
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: Jamman v Boss/self-promotion/new work

Dennis thanks for the details, this is helpful.  I have thought several times about the dd20 initially when I got the Digitech delay I have but at the time 100 was easier to come up with than 200 so did the Digitech.  The Jamman is calling me a bit for the option of saving work though realize I could analog out of any of the Boss units and bounce it to computer or whatever to capture.

Look fwd to meeting you and sharing the stage in Boston...

Jim