Re: Ninjam Jam Anyone?

I would like to participate in the Ninjam.  I have been trying for
months to get some guys over at
the Roland VG-99 forum to join in on the fun, but something always
happens.  Anyway,
let me introduce myself.  My name is Chris and I am from Chicago.  I
am new to this
email group, but not new to looping.  I have mainly been using
software to create loops, but recently
traded some stuff for a RC-50 and I am quite happy with it.  For the
Ninjam, I can play whatever is needed.
I have a set of V-drums, or I can play guitar/synth guitar, bass, or
keyboards.  I would just like to
participate.  I have also included my most recent myspace page.  I
put this particular page up in hopes
of attracting a vocalist.  There is a very short "about me" blurb
that will give some more info.

Thanks guys and I hope to jam soon.

Chris

http://www.myspace.com/chrisgaber