DigiTech Harmonizer Vocalist 2 vs. 4?

Any strong opinions on which is better choice? Extra features in 4 are probably worth the difference in price to me, BUT only if they are QUICK &  EASY to access - are they?

v2 looks so much easier to use. I tried a friend's v2  last night and it was SO easy! Is v4 more cumberson/cryptic?

Any esp. cool ways to LOOP w/ a harmonizer? I don't have the 'Loopers Vision" yet, as far as envisioning creative ways to loop.     (sorry if this is a cliche past topic here).

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Young
1,121 Memorized Requestable Songs... 50s, 60s, 70s & Today
Folk, Rock, Pop, Funny, Country, & Originals
www.musicbymark.net / www.myspace.com/somanysongs