Re: Website: margaretnoble.net LAUNCHED

Quoting margaret noble <margaretnoble2000@yahoo.com>:

> Please take a look around:
>
> http://margaretnoble.net/

Margaret,

Your website is fantastic!  Inspiring, too -- (I have wanted to
upgrade mine and am still limping along with simple html pages).

Enjoyed the video with the sheet metal strip.    Perhaps you could
create another strip with a moebius curve.  :)

I haven't heard all your music there and will check it out soon (long
story -- the carpet in my studio was soaked when the foundation drain
backed up and I've had to remove all my equipment to install new
carpet.  I want to hear your work on my studio speakers once
everything is set up again.)

San Diego, huh?  Will you be in Santa Cruz for the Y2K8?

-- Kevin