OT: Hey Loopers< MF is blowing out Mackie SRM 350 p.a. portable PA speakers

For what it's worth,  they are blowing out the
Mackie SRM 350 speakers at Musicians Friends.
They list for $700 and are now selling for $299.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Mackie-SRM350-2Way-Active-PA-Speaker?sku=605268

That's stupid cheap and they go down to 50 cycles with impunity.
Look around for a cheap home stereo subwoofer (to be had, easily
for $100 to $200)  and you have an incredible full fidelity
mono looping solution for $500.    That's pretty amazing.

My brother has a pair, that I've admired and they are really small and
very
lightweight
and produce really nice volumes for most small to medium sized rooms.

They are not enough power for dance music, however,  but most live loopers
that I know
would sound good through them.