Audiobus in SF (7/19)

Hello Loopers,

My name's Goh Nakamura and I wanted to hip you all to a cool event this Saturday (July 19) that I thought you San Francisco/Bay Area Loopers would be interested in checking out.  It's basically a headphone concert on a double decker bus as we drive around the city on a route that I chose.  I'm an electro-acoustic singer/songwriter and do a lot of looping via two Line6 DL4's.  Here's a video sample below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh9-LRmO2sE

Looping superstar Zoe Keating's doing a show on Friday, though her shows are already sold out.  There is a wait list I believe, so check the link below if you're interested.  Here's a better description lifted from the event's website:

Bay Area's own troubador, Goh Nakamura, is famous for singing about parking tickets, impossible crushes, and faraway dreamlands. He will develop his tour route that will score to his songs for an audiences equipped with headphones atop a CitySightseeing open-top double-decker bus. Goh's music has scored and soundtracked a few movies. Now audiences can experience their own real life movie in motion. Station hosted by the Art Engine Gallery on a special AudioBus viewing night of their featured exhibition "The Best I Have Ever Had" by Alexandra Chowaniec and Kristen Van Diggelen.

Two Departures : 6:45pm and 8:00pm, Tickets: $12 online BUY NOW ( Extremely limited seating. Ticket holders must check-in at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure)

Soundwave is a multi-venue and multi-date festival happening over the span of two months every two years in San Francisco USA. Each season investigates a new idea in sound and invites diverse multidisciplinary artists and musicians to explore the season's theme in new and innovative directions. It challenges and inspires artists and audiences to look deeper into the sound medium and discover new connections to sound making and the sound experience. In its third season, the series has completed two successful seasons, Season 2's SURROUND>SOUND in 2006 and Season 1's FREE>SOUND in 2004. The project was recently named 'Best Sound Sculptures – Future Classic' by San Francisco Magazine's BEST of 2007 issue.

http://projectsoundwave.me-di-ate.net/series/