Re: :Re: quest for a mobile recorder OT

Dave wrote:(about zoom H2)
> I was thinking, after I replied, that maybe he meant the slide got
> switched in transport whilst being jostled with other equipment.
>
> I leave mine on low record setting and normalize the music later. And,
> if you run straight out of a board, it sounds great.

The low/mid/high setting doesn't affect the line in.

If the desk has a volume control on the tape out, then no problems.

To record from my Behringer mixer, I had to make a special lead
with attenuators.
The first recording I tried was ruined by distortion (while the meters
showed all ok)

:-)   but as you say, it does make nice recordings under the right
:circumstances

andy butler