Re: OT: Here's what I want to do... what do I need?

>I know my computer can do all this... I just don't trust it!!

Why not?  I'm just curious.  I hear this a lot in this group and in some others.  Is it just because of 'bad press' ?? Or bad experience?  I used to do a lot of process control programming and we used PCs quite a bit.  We didn't have issues with crashing any more than any other piece of equipment.  Stuff fails, but heck, I've had strings break, batteries die, cables go bad, tubes blow out... Why is it that people think a PC/Mac crash/failure any more likely than any other hardware failure?

Just wondering.