Re: sooperlooper happiness

Hi Zoe

wow, that was a fast answer :-)

> i find it odd that SL doesn't stop when Live stops. i haven't looked
> if there is a "mute all" command
Instead of a "mute all", couldn't you just send all the SL outputs to a
SubGroup inside of Live? Then, at the end, you could simply mute just that
one track.

Also, I wonder if switching tracks in SL via "mute" works well with loops
of different length. I guess you'd need a script like "retrigger this loop
and mute all other"...?

best regards
Buzap

--
GMX Kostenlose Spiele: Einfach online spielen und Spaß haben mit Pastry
Passion!