Re: more loops than allowed by law

PILL was on! Audient...hee hee hee. I need to give Sr. Klobuchar full
credit for finding a lovely venue - perfect for our music - and
putting it all together (including dragging his SRM450's out and
having 'em set up before I arrived).

All of you need to see Michael with his full setup, the man is the
master of his own domain and half of the set for me was spent glancing
sideways in wonderment. And since his full setup doesn't take planes,
well, there just has to be another PILL (or other East Coast
equivalent). It's so great to meet and play with people from this
list, really looking forward to meeting up a couple of weeks in Boston
with Dennis Moser, and Jim Goodin next weekend. I was sad it didn't
work out to meet Brian Good or Steven Guerrero due to circumstances
beyond their control, again all the more reason to put an east coast
fest together.

It was a highlight of my tour! (now 23 shows in...). Thanks again MK
for the organization, the crash pad, the playing and especially the
hangin'.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com