Von: Nemoguitt@aol.com [mailto:Nemoguitt@aol.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. Juli 2008 01:31
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: more loops than allowed by law

wow!.....what a fun gig with daryl shawn last nite.....PILL 1 .....PITTSBURGH INTERNATIONAL LIVE LOOPING 1.....not a midi to be seen!.....it was great fun and a wonderful learning experience to watch, listen and react to what daryl  was doing with his "CASSETTE PLAYERS".....fantastic!.....the audient (TM) was converted to the wild and wacky life of LIVE LOOPING.....daryl spent the nite and we talked to the wee small hours about all you karzy LD people and how you have changed our lives for the "better".....good clean fun!.....i used my BIG ROOM KIT and only had one tiny gremlin, for some reason, set up was painless and everything worked right off the bat the only "thing" to missbehave was the controller pedal for the zoom 2100.....daryl helped shlepp the kit to my third floor "stuido"  this morn and rather than wait for several months to set it all up again i went at it like a mad man!.....90 degrees, sweat pouring off of me....."WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS GO TOO?????"......yikes!!!!!.....i'm too old for this!.....but, presto bongo i hit the BIG ON BUTTON and everything works, at least in accordence with this weeks set-up.....joy oh joy!.....it's a shame that 99.9% of our audience went to see the "BATDUDE" movie last nite....:)......but it was an inspirational gas none the less.....it's great too see lots of good loop activity going on, krispen converting the masses, the walker bros and all the euro-loop-kindern looping out for the past few months,  shows galore being mentioned on LD. every day.....you can't turn your head without smackin' into a loop.....this is good!.....michael

"one man, one oat!" OAT WILLY

new groovy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
www.ct-collective.com