Re: sooperlooper happiness

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 6:17 PM, info at zoekeating <info@zoekeating.com>
wrote:

> the loops are synced to Live's clock. but that is the only interaction
> between them.
> i have each loop output to on its own track in Live.
> last night i used "mute" in SL for each one, but i guess could instead
>mute
> the respective track.
> i find it odd that SL doesn't stop when Live stops. i haven't looked if
> there is a "mute all" command. if so, i could send that when i send the
>stop
> to Live.

It would be easy to add an option to pause/mute the loops when the
host transport stops (when synced to host only).  That, along with
triggering when it starts again, or should that be yet another option?
 I didn't implement any of the above because I didn't have a good
useful model to follow.  Let's continue discussion on the SL list.

As for mute-all, you just make a binding to Mute with the loop # set to
All.

jlc