OT: [BEMF] Boise Experimental Music Festival Survey

The Boise Experimental Music Festival is approaching its fourth year and is planning to make changes, redefine fundamental elements and consider a core makeover as a creative festival. If you are getting this email, you can offer your insight about what you would like to see happen in this unique, creative art festival. This link below will send you to an online survey that the BEMF4 planning team has developed:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=jOlPHwcWkGgH4dIVKstL3A_3d_3d

Answer and submit the questions at your own convenience and leisure. Your opinion really does count and is very helpful to us. We want to make this creative festival, one that celebrates avant-garde art and music an exciting event that everyone in Boise is proud to have here, especially its local artists and art lovers. Please let us know how we can make it better for you. Thank you so much for your time.

This is also a way to that we can get in touch with you about about participating in next year's festival (now tentatively set for late April 2009) as a contributing artist, volunteer, or getting involved in a number of other ways.
Cheers,

Krispen Hartung
Boise Experimental Music Festival
Event Coordinator and Artistic Director