Re: What would loopers do without power?

Take my trombone and play it...it even runs without solar energy (although
I won't be able to do so after some time).

Btw, how would you build solar panels in your scenario?

----- original Nachricht --------
So, let's say hypothetically a major catastrophe occurred in the next 2-3
decades, and power became non-existent (unlikely) or highly scarce. For
example, suppose we all had to rely on solar panels and wind power, and
powering an amp and looper was a complete luxury and out of the question.
What would you do?