Re: What would loopers do without power?

Last week I was put into a situation where a bunch of musicians didn't
show up for a gig I was working at, and I was required to perform
unexpectedly, without any of my instruments. I managed to find a few
supplies in the back room - a hammer, rope, wrenches, tape measure,
screws and a glass jar. By myself this would've been disastrous, but
thankfully the one other musician on stage was handy with a cassette
dictaphone. So it actually sounded pretty cool.

But to answer your question, if there was no more power, and I still
had time for music between foraging for food, making new loinclothes
and fending off attackers a big rock....

I'd probably go acoustic and never look back. I think it's a healthy
thing to be challenged occasionally.

Matt Davignon
www.ribosomemusic.com