Re: What would loopers do without power?

funny that this subject pops up now,i just played a gig on saturday at a
private party out in the forest, everything beautiful setup with
tents,beer kegs,great food a refigerator,huge fireplace and a small stage
for me to sing with my acoustic and my edp looper, but right at the
beginning of the second set "pow" light out!everything was running on
power generators and it took about 10 minutes to get it back runing.I had
built a percussive loop and was singing the first verse as this happen but
i just went on singing and people cheered cause they could still hear me
and thats when i realized the beauty and power of an acoustic instrument!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom