Re: What would loopers do without power?

Coincidentally, I thought a lot about this over the past weekend while I
was supposed to be completely overhauling my looping rig* but while some
hellacious thunderstorms kept us without power for all of Friday night and
part of Sunday night.

Ecopolitical musings aside, I ended up playing a little acoustic and
drinking a lot of wine. Then I had fun fiddling with a battery-operated
shortwave radio for a while until I fell asleep.

-t-

*in preparation for the August 2nd show in Somerville, MA with
Chinapainting, Dennis Moser and Rob Byrd.
<http://www.artsomerville.org/upcoming.html>

http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes
http://cdbaby.com/all/timnelson
http://www.youtube.com/speleman62