Re: What would loopers do without power?

*LOL*

Just thought about the exact same thing 3 days ago... ;-))

Well, let's see... here are some scenarios:

A.) Forseeing this event, I'd buy a stock of 9V + AA batteries that would
last until 2080. Then I would loop on my RC-2 + Zoom G2.1u + Roland
MicroCube :-)

B.) Due to a lack of iPods, DJs, discos, CDs we'd be all *RICH* and in
demand as performing artists ;-)

C.) I'd loop by myself without gear - like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV1SVBQaoCM
"I'm my own walkman...." :-))

D.) Since there is no TV,Internet,Movies, I'd sit with a bunch of people
around a fire and clap/drum/sing circle songs - just like our tribal
ancestors did thousands of years ago...

E.) Loopers' Delight would come to an end and I'd miss you folks! ;-)

great post, Kris! *ROTF*

Buzap

Jetzt dabei sein:
http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx