Re: What would loopers do without power?

Ironically, given my current setup and mindset, if things got that bad in
the world, I'm guessing I would be with Per, going acoustic...back to the
roots and away from all the products of mass consumerism, etc, that are
partially contributing to the way the world is now (whatever that may be,
I'm leaving it vague to leave it somewhat un-controversial).

These sort of questions make us think who we really are as musicians and
what defines us. Are you defined by the technology and looping gear? Can
you
stand on your own and be yourself with just an acoustic instrument and
feel
gratified as an artist? Just seed questions, no assumptions here.  For me,
as much as I rant and rave about the electronics, the fact is that I
started
on the acoustic nylon string, and I could go back to it at any time if
appropriate, and feel at home and at ease with myself.

K-