More on Repeater and San Disc Ultra II CFCs

Hi again all,

Today, got a second 512MB SanDisk Ultra II CFC via a second ebay seller.

Same deal as the first one I reported out on last week...

Put it into the Repeater and formatted it. Tried some looping.

It will record 4 mono loops and will reverse.

However, as with the other one I reported on last week, it will NOT record in stereo going forwards, nor will it record in stereo going in reverse.

I didn't try anything else, as once I'd determined I was getting slow CFC error messages doing stereo recording, I stopped my testing. (I need CFCs that can handle stereo recording and stereo overdub into reverse, so these aren't going to work out for me).

So, my experiences with 512MB--they don't work (unless all you need is mono 4 track recording).

Best,

David