More on Repeater and San Disc Ultra II CFCs

David wrote about his inability to record in stereo with a 512 mg Sans
Disk
card

"So, my experiences with 512MB--they don't work (unless all you need is
mono
4 track recording)."

Hey David,

Here's a situation where it's good to do a little bit of research in the
archives, sometimes before purchasing stuff
you aren't sure about.

I think we ascertained that 512 MB cards don't work with the Repeater a
long, long time ago.
I, at least, have known that for a long time and I'm pretty sure I read it
at Loopers Delight intitially.

There's also a Repeaters user group at Yahoo still,  where they have
discussed stuff like this.

Good luck finding a 256 MB card which will work if you get the right one.
Back in the day, several years ago,  we figured out that Simple Tech made
the best cards for this.
My brother is much more of an expert on the Repeater than I am, though.
You might ask him.