Re: syncing an EDP to an RC-50

It should be no problem.

the EDP should be set to Sync=In

then it catches the incoming Midi Clock and displays a cycle-time based
on it's current 8th/cycle setting.
(just wait till it does that)

You can switch the sync off/on by hitting Overdub if you don't have a loop
running.
(can happen by accident, so if you don't get the time displayed that's
often the reason)

If the tempo of the Rc-50 changes then the edp won't track that at all,
and will just run free.

hope that helps

andy butler
(let us know if you upload any recordings :-)