From: Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net>
Date: 07/23/2008 11:56 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: What would loopers do without power?

Actually, I was surprised that nobody came up with playing piano.
Before I turned to looping, it was my instrument of choice for solo improvisation.
I still prefer it for classical music. But for the stuff I'm usually doing, I'm better of with my RC-50.
Still, I'd dare to say that no other single acoustic instrument offers that much possibility for solo improvisation.

Buzap