Re: Looping Strategies

Jah Jast wrote:
> First of all sorry for my Pidgin English.
> I'm gonna be unpopular i'm sure but here is some thoughts about Looping.

Well it's an interesting analysis, but seems very dated.
Shows signs that you didn't check out all the crazy stuff that's
possible with loops...things that appeared within the last decade.

Suggest you start by checking out Andre Lafosse, for instance.

Perhaps you might want to consider the idea that the loop device is an
instrument.
(or part of the instrument).

andy butler
ps...yep, I'm not recommending that bass players switch to guitar,
just explaining why I did that myself...because that question was asked.
I *like* looping bass players.

pps
you may find that replies to your post go just to you,
rather than to the list.
In order to fix that, remove your email address from the <reply to> field
in your email account.