Re: Looping Strategies

although I agree with a lot, if not all of what you say you will still
get my 2 or 3 remarks...

Your post is looking as a 100% trolling post.
You dont introduce yourself as a newcommer and you dont sign either, so
mr. troll, show some netiquette, politeness, or you will not be welcomed
at all.

Claude