Re: Syncing with Dr-880

Start with the edp in reset.

Is the loop time being picked up and displayed by the edp after you start
the drums?
(the edp takes a bit of time to do this)

If not, then wait to see if it will appear before starting the edp.
If it doesn't appear, try hitting Overdub which will switch the sync on/off
when the edp is in reset.
Then wait again.

Otherwise
1) check correct midi connection
2) check edp 8th/cycle matches drum time sig

hope that helps

andy butler