looper and pitch shifter

hi,

for my electric guitar and electronics setup, i am looking for a very simple looper with stereo inputs with around at least 20 second memory and where i can record  4 seperate loops or so. it would be great if i can do realtime pitchshifting to the loops also. can i find a looper like this around 300 USD? will be in ny the 1st week of august, would like to buy this unit. i plan to use it on a collaborative album with jacob young for ECM.

what is the best pitchshifting unit with stereo inputs around 300 USD? i would need mostly octave shifts not complicated pitch shifting like on eventide. would like to use it to pitchshift down 1 octave some of my fx outputs in realtime.

thanks and best.

Erdem Helvacioglu
www.erdemhelvacioglu.com
www.myspace.com/erdemhelvacioglu
"Altered Realities" album is out on New Albion Records:
chosen as"Album of the year 2007" by All About Jazz Magazine
www.newalbion.com/NA_CDS/NA131/NA131.htm
www.amazon.com/Helvacioglu-Altered-Realities-Erdem/dp/B000GFLE9A/sr=8-1/qid=1161162264/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-0939524-3125629?ie=UTF8