OT: NYC/Boston Gig Spam

If you in NYC this weekend or Boston next weekend please consider the following Chinapainting show dates...

Saturday, July 26th, 9:30pm, The Stain, 766 Grand, Brooklyn (joining us on the latter set will be Will Romano - drums/percussion) - No cover, suggested donation $4
Sunday, July 27th, 8pm, ABC No Rio, 156 Rivington, NYC - $5 cover
Monday, July 28th, 8pm, MudShop/Naked MUD Music series curated by Dana McCoy, 307 E. 9th, NYC - $5 food/drink min
Saturday, August 2nd, 7pm, http://artsomerville.org/nave/nave_info.html (Nave Gallery at Clarendon Hill Presbyterian), 155 PowderHouse Blvd., Somerville, MA - $7.  Featuring Chinapainting, Dennis Moser, Tim Nelson and Rob Byrd.

On this our 3rd series of Chinapainting live shows Daryl and I are particularly excited to be promoting the release of our 3rd CD Night Blooming Cereus which was recorded last summer in Woodstock NY on our first official tour and meeting.  The CD is at the dupe house but we anticipate it's arrival during this round of shows.  It will be available in iTunes and other e-stores in coming weeks.  It's 8 wonderful tracks but I realize we're biased, regardless it was as said a pinnacle point in that trip which was our first in person meeting and playing together after 8 months of working together electronically.

Hope to see you at one of our shows...

Best

Jim

--