Re: Boss RC-2 tip...now a question

Hi Zak

if portability/size is not an issue for you, you'd probably be better off
with the RC-20XL.

The way I work, the RC-20XL doesn't provide advantages to the RC-2.
However, it might if you're interested in:
- Designated Mic In
- Ability to store loops (that you don't loose immediately)
- Using foot pedals to switch phrases (next loop) or to reverse current
loop
- As far as I remember, the RC-2 also doesn't offer a fade-out

If you're interested in UNDO feature:
I use that feature extensively on the RC-50. However, on the RC-20XL&RC-2,
this requires keeping the PLAY button pressed for >2seconds. So it is hard
to time and to you have to plan a few beats in advance.

Hope this helps
Buzap

Jetzt dabei sein:
http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx