Re: Wheres my Repeater FX loop gone?

makes sense, but mine isnt working !!! there is no effects on nothing when i press the FX button!! WAIT!! I tried what you said!!! Gaddamm!!!! you were righht..
Thats REAL strange... How can you tell what is REALLY got the sends connected or not... if you press the send button and THEN the track button, it lights up as if its now effected, but it isnt!!! Is this a bug, or do I get used to this????

thanks anyhoo!!