Re: Wheres my Repeater FX loop gone?

Thats REAL strange... How can you tell what is REALLY got the sends connected or not... if you press the send button and THEN the track button, it lights up as if its now effected, but it isnt!!! Is this a bug, or do I get used to this????

I think you just get used to it.  If you want effects on input, just press the send button.  If you want effects on pre-recorded tracks (and NOT input), you old the send and select the tracks, if you want everything effected I think you select all tracks and press send (haven't tried it in a while though).

Kevin
--

Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision: http://www.minds-eye.org