Re: looper and pitch shifter

Erdem what about this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPaXtr36Ig8
you can shorter the endpoints of the loop or pitch shift it as well

or this wankers demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPaXtr36Ig8

i dont think there is a compact unit yet that does pitch shifiting and
more loops or tracks axcept perhaps the upcoming boomerang but that might
be too bulky as well.
check it out
http://www.boomerangmusic.com/Rang%20III.html
cheers