Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: looper and pitch shifter

Hi Erdem

yes, the Electro-Harmonix 2880 is the only stand-alone looper that I'm aware of that can do this, indeed.
Watch out for the price, however. They seem to differ widely (should be able to find it at ca. 400$+ in USA). You might want to take your midi foot pedal with you, since the footpedal costs extra.

Buzap