Re: Juan Molina: Y2k8 festival booking possiblities?

Rick Walker schrieb:
> Juana, as wonderful as she is,  doesn't have that connection to our
> community.

Yes, that was what I wanted to point out, I just responded to the
"different league" as a musical term, I don't see her in a different
league there. But of course if you look at it as a "business" term its
certainly a different league. Obviously she won't fly in just to play
for free. Only if it would happen that she is connected to our community
and she'd be around anyway (highly unlikely) something could be arranged...

I am just a hopeless romantic dreamer... ;-)

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------