Re: VG99

It doesnt have a specific Space echo model, but I believe it is
capable of producing all the same results as the RE-20.  I do not
have a RE-20, so I dont really know for sure.  I am looking at one of
the original ads for the VG-99 in Guitar Player Mag where they have
illustrations of many of the different guitars, amps and effects the
VG-99 is capable of reproducing and there is a picture of the Roland
RE-150 Space Echo.  So for what its worth.  What is it exactly are
you wondering about?

Chris