Re: Mobius & Live...why

Thanks for the insight. I also have Live Lite that came with my Digi 002R,
but I don't want to use the 002R for live gigs. So I'm going to have to
upgrade, and I'm trying to decide if I should spring for the full version
or if LE is enough. I've already got ProTools and Sonar, so I don't think
I need another DAW. But you never know. I'm currently using the Live eval
with a MOTU 828.

Since I first posted this message, I had another thought about Live and
Mobius. If you're using a MIDI foot controller, you can record both your
linear audio as well as MIDI input, and as such can play back a looping
performance by routing the real time linear audio as well as the MIDI
commands back in to Mobius. That would enable you to do things like fix
minor mistakes in the audio, or better adjust things like feedback and
volume in the MIDI data stream, and then re-render the looping
performance.

I wonder if ayone is actually doing this?