RE: FC-300 Repeater

Title: Message
I originally thought control mode, but would I be better off using patch mode if I want to control multiple devices down the road?
Dave

From: tcplugin@scarlet.be
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: FC-300 Repeater
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:40:21 +0200

Hi Dave,
I have a FC-300. What mode do you want to use? I suppose control mode?
A couple of tips:
- make sure the midi out of the FC is connect with the midi in of the Repeater
- FC and repeater must have the same midi channel
- I don't have a repeater but check in the global setup if incoming (receive) midi messages are enabled

---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/
http://www.overgaauw.be/
http://www.myspace.com/sjaakovergaauw

SO, I'm a total midi newb.  I picked up an FC-300 to control my repeater, edp, and 2880.  I'm trying to just get started by programing it for the repeater, and I cannot get anything happening.  Does anyone know of any more in depth tutorial to programing this thing?

Upgrade to Hotmail Plus and share more photos with bigger attachments. Click here to find out how Click here to find out how