Re: ( Mobius rhythmic accuracy) was: now That First Loop

No sweat man, i agree id be the first one to buy a looper that read my
mind unfortunately the looper just repeats the shit i put in it;-D
So after messing aroud with both drivers almost a day i have finally
settled back to the MME, i know it sounds disgusting but Mobius reacts way
to sensitive with the ASIO drivers and my RME.With the MME drivers i set
latency compensation to about 60 milliseconds and it works good enough for
ma funk.

here is a quote from Jeff:
"Most of my testing has been done using MME drivers, specifically because
they introduce high latency. Systems that synchronize recorded audio with
what is being played must perform latency compensation. ASIO tends to hide
errors in latency compensation, MME makes them painfully obvious"

and this is why i have no choice but to go with MME,with ASIO the error is
somewhat hidden and there wasnt much i could do.
cheers and thank you all for your help!
Luis