Other VG-99 Looped

Hi ho,

I continue to be astonished and amazed at the lovely patches
(and playing) on the linked MP3 samples of Bill Rupert's looped
VG-99 that he has been sending our way.

But lovely isn't everythng.

Ugly, gnarly, and mutant seems to be what I do best (a fact that
I perhaps should find embarrassing . . . but I don't for some reason).

Back in May/June at BEMF3 (the Boise Experimental Music Festival)
I trotted out my VG-99 for only it's second time in public to
create some of the following tracks of chaos, mayhem, and silly
excess.

The first three are not especially well recorded (I did it myself
with my handy little Zoom H2) but the forth was recorded at the
soundboard by Aaron Davis.

<http://www.box.net/shared/59vswf9s8g>

<http://www.box.net/shared/fse2bz68sc>

<http://www.box.net/shared/3honc60g04>

<http://www.box.net/shared/lot4e5af40>

Cheers, Cheetos and Cheez Whiz . . .

Best regards,

Ted Killian

"I’ve gotten the scary feeling, for the first time in my life, that
dimwittedness is not just on the march in the U.S., but that it might
actually prevail." -- Bob Herbert, New York Times