Re: loop music/video tribute to Dr. Richard Zvonar

rip dr. zvonar
that iz a great tribute to the mann, Mr. Rick
i spoke w/ the Dr. @ a few Y2Ks and he was always very accomadating to
someone nott on his level of expertise...
he liked my original EH 16 sec.delay pedal that i still have and i think
he brought it up @ one of his talks @ Y2K something er other...