Re: loop music/video tribute to Dr. Richard Zvonar

As an exponent and aficionado of the LoFi video myself, I was also
impressed by this piece. It reminded me of an old book  used to pore
over at Art College, that seriously and pompously described techniques
used in Liquid Light shows, as ART, with capital letters. A wonderful
book, with all sorts of great diagrams of glass filters over lenses
and moire pattern generators and the like, and written in the hushed
tones of fine art, Like... this is the future...
anyway.. I GOTTA get me one of these
>>  25 dollar Aiptek Video Camera./s of which you speak Rick...

,m

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://uk.youtube.com/user/markfrancombe