Re: list reply-to weirdness involving yahoo mail

Hi Sam,

Yes, that's what I was getting at in the PS of my last post: the reply-to
setting in my Yahoo account IS blank. Nothing is now, nor has ever been
entered into the blank field. Yet something caused the settings which had
been working just fine for several years to work differently.

-t-

http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes
http://cdbaby.com/all/timnelson
http://www.youtube.com/speleman62