OT Re: list reply-to weirdness involving yahoo mail

Tim Nelson wrote:
> Hi Sam,
>
> Yes, that's what I was getting at in the PS of my last post: the
> reply-to setting in my Yahoo account IS blank. Nothing is now, nor has
> ever been entered into the blank field. Yet something caused the
> settings which had been working just fine for several years to work
> differently.
> -t-

Hi Tim,

That is too bad. I checked my yahoo account and with a blank Reply-To
field, no Reply-To: header is added to my outgoing messages.
Unfortunately it sounds like that just isn't the case for a lot of people.

The list software should really strip out and replace any Reply-To
headers, but I don't know if that is something that anyone can change.

- Sam