Re: repeater OS 2.0

When I installed the Repeater OS update, I remember reprogramming the
FCB1010.

IIRC there were several controller changes that no longer worked ( I
think CC_ERASE_LOOP was broken, but that CC message 37 w/ value=79
worked fine ).

And I really needed to switch some channel assignments around for
various downstream devices.

Despite the time invested in revamping the FCB bamks, the new
functionality was well worth the update price..

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY