semi OT: anyone rack mount a Shure psm600 with a MOTU ultralite mk3?

I'm in the final stages of getting my live rig together, and I have one
rack space for an audio interface and a transmitter for a Shure psm600
IEM. I've already got the Shure unit, and I'm eyeing the MOTU to share the
rack space with it.

Has anyone else racked these together? What rackmount kit did you use?
Just trying to figure it out before I buy the MOTU.