WWW.Y2KLOOPFEST.COM looks fabulous!!!!

Man,  I just went to look at the latest changes to
the Y2K8 Loopfestival website (www.y2kloopfest.com)
and it just looks fantastic.

I wanted to thank Krispen Hartung who is the hardest working
man in experimental & live looping music/music festival production/raise
a family/computer industry field
for an incredible job!
Thanks Kris, for tithing so much energy to our community.   We are so
lucky to have your contribution.

I also wanted to thank Ted Killian for his beautiful design for the
Website logo, the Festival main poster and the Festival T-shirts.

Ted is another Rennaisance person...............raising a family,
making beautiful music and driving
a successful and very artistic graphic arts business.

This is going to be such an exciting and humungous festival this year
and it's become so
cool because of Ted and Kris' contributions.

Please take these guys out for a meal or a top shelf drink or an import
beer or some wheatgrass juice if that's their thing.........lol

They deserve it.