Re: Video Visualization in Windows Media Player activated by audio

Per Boysen schrieb:
> But no way to have an external audio input affect the graphics.

Just send it back in, either with a split cable, or route it from your
interface...

I was always wondering who the artists are who create these plug-ins. As
I am on a Mac, you get this sort of stuff also in iTunes, but I have
never seen an artists name mentioned for the visuals which come with
iTunes. I think this is not fair, these artists are the Van Goghs of
today, and deserve respect...

Of course it would be possible to create such things in Max/MSP/Jitter
and feed it directly with whatever sound you like...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------