THANKS to the PERFORMERS at Y2K8

I must not forget to thank, profusely,
ALL THE ARTISTS who so graciously gave their time with the generosity
and brilliance of their
artistry in their performances at the Y2K8 International Live Looping
Festival.

I don't know whether people know this or not but I was only able to get
travel subsidy for one
artist this year  (Looperlative brought Luis Angulo one of our
headliners) as opposed to
three last year.

This means that all 46 artists who ended up performing all came on their
own dime.
They came from 7 countries and all over the United States.

Some of the top loopers in our scene were in the audience at 12 noon
each day
to cheer on the brand newbies who were playing.

It was an incredible festival and I feel blessed to be associate with
all of you and this
wonderfully creative, supportive and frequently,  'out of the box'
community.

additionally,  I also wanted to thank

Krispen Hartung,  Bill Putnam and myself for donating
the equipment that we gave away to budding looping artists
as part of our first year of the Y2K8  Loopers Endowment.

We gave away   a fully loop software tricked out PC laptop computer  (to
newbie and featured artist,  Kevin Spears),
a Digitech JAMMAN (to newbie Lindsey Wagner),   a LINE 6 DL-4 (to newbie
Jack Schultz)
and a Univeral Audio UAD-1 (to newbie,  John Connell).

Thanks everyone.     See you at Y2K9!!!!

much love and gratitude,
Rick Walker