Re: OT Wanna here something beautiful by one of our own

Heh, I was wondering the same thing, so I went looking for it, and
stumbled on another one Rick's sure to like, what with the very cool
percussive instrument in the beginning part.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElPHo40_6lg&feature=related>

I bet she WILL loop it at some point...

-t-

http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes